I run ultra marathons. This profiles my race reports and training runs. The good and the bad.

Sunday, December 9, 2012

2 months to go!!

Well with RR100 getting closer every week, I am getting more nervous. I had a fairly good week of training, but I still didn't get all the miles in I wanted to. I am averaging around a 11:00 min. mile on my training runs which I am pretty comfortable with.

I was able to get in all my training runs in, but Thursday and cut today's run short. I have a good reason for missing Thursday's run. It was Patsy's Birthday. Whitney and I went and shopped for a present after I picked her up from school and the Patsy met up with us and we went to her choice of restaurant which was Olive Garden.

We were only able to do two training sessions with Marquis this week. He asked to push back the time on us on Friday, but we had plans later that evening. I can tell a big difference in the fact I am able to do the exercises better and faster. Still battling pain in my back though. The progress is so slow, it is hard to tell from day to day the progress that I am making.

Monday- Training
Tuesday- 10 miles
Wednesday- Training/15 miles
Saturday- 24 miles
Sunday- 5 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment