I run ultra marathons. This profiles my race reports and training runs. The good and the bad.

Sunday, December 23, 2012

6 weeks to go!!

I did not have the week of training I intended to have. Christmas shopping got in the way. The runs I did do were quality runs. I am still super nervous able RR100. I have not done a 100 mile race in 15 months. I will be glad when it is done and have one under my belt this year.

I had some great training sessions with Marquis this week. Monday I was by myself, because Patsy's foot was hurting and he killed me. Wednesday I was feeling under the weather, so I didn't go. We had our third session on Thursday, instead of Friday. We went out to dinner with some very good friends that are moving to Nashville on Friday.

Saturday's run did not go to well. With two training sessions and back to back runs during the week, I was exhausted. I could have toughed it out, but I didn't see the point. I will get plenty of runs in. I absolutely hate cutting my training runs short. Today's run was completely different. I stopped and still had plenty in the tank to do more.

Here is a a list of my runs this week.

Wednesday- 8 miles
Thursday- 14 miles
Saturday- 19 miles
Sunday- 12 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment