I run ultra marathons. This profiles my race reports and training runs. The good and the bad.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

3 weeks to go!!!

Well I had a pretty good training week. I am feeling a little better about the race coming up. I am now concerned more about how my back is going to hold up more than if I have done enough to feel like I can run it well. I am going to look for a back brace to see if that will help me in the later miles.

I did miss out on my Sunday run this week again. I am finding it really hard to get it in. I really don't like getting up early in the morning to do it, because I have to be up at 5:00 in the morning for work everyday of the week and I have to be up at a decent hour on Saturday to get my long run in. So Sunday I like to sleep in before church.

I know that is a terrible excuse for not getting it in, but it is the truth. I am still dealing with pain in my back as it heals that is going on 6 months now since I realized I had a problem with it. I look forward to the day when I will be pain free.

Well here is my mileage this week as well as my training sessions.

Monday- Training
Tuesday- 19 miles
Wednesday- Training/8 miles
Thursday- 10 miles
Friday- Training
Saturday- 34 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment