I run ultra marathons. This profiles my race reports and training runs. The good and the bad.

Friday, April 13, 2012

Light workout at the Y

Last night I decided to go to the Y and do a Core Exprees class, run a little bit and lift for about 30 minutes. After Rockin' K I was pretty sore, so I took some rest days. Wednesday I went to look at a potential location to do the Steve 50. It didn't turn out to be a ideal place to do it. It was only a one mile loop. I am not totally ruling it out, but it is not going to be my first choice. I ran the mile and I ran a mile on the treadmill at the Y. Total around 22:00. Did chest while going weights. I am taking on a run tonight that I will post about next. It is pretty crazy, I believe there might be storms over night too. This will be interesting. Stay tuned for the details of my experience and what I embarked on.

No comments:

Post a Comment