I run ultra marathons. This profiles my race reports and training runs. The good and the bad.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Week of training

I haven't done much this week beings the night run I did this last weekend showed me I wasn't ready to get back at it full force. I did not use a Garmin or a watch for the runs I did this week. I am very anial about know how far a went and how much time it takes me. So you see this us out of character for me. I did some what of a loop around Sedgwick County Park, around 3.5 miles Tuesday and then I ran home from work yesterday. Both were real easy runs and felt really good. I said in a earlier post that I do not like tapering, but just doing the 50 mile race two weeks ago, I was still healing up. I have Freestates 100k this Saturday. Will give a report how that went on my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment