I run ultra marathons. This profiles my race reports and training runs. The good and the bad.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Treadmill Run

The weather today was really unpredictable, so I decided not to commute today. I decided to go to the Y this evening and get a run in. I had a few distances in mind, but with the race this Saturday, I decided to keep it shorter than I would have normally. I held a 8:17 minute mile pace most of the time. It felt really comfortable.

While I was at the Y a real torrential down pour came in and I was glad I wasn't out in the middle of it. There was a lot of lightening and thunder in this storm. I didn't want to be a lightening rod out there tonight. You never know, if I was struck, maybe I could have won the lottery.

My time was 67:14 running 8 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment