I run ultra marathons. This profiles my race reports and training runs. The good and the bad.

Monday, June 4, 2012

Monday Cross Training

Went to the Y today to do some cross training. I went to the Core Express class and then I did a complete lower body workout. Worked my quads, hams and calves. I really don't know what each exercise is called, so I will spare you all the agony details of explaining what I did. I did do three different types of exercises per muscle group.

Planning to run tomorrow. I have been fighting a nagging pain in my achilles for the last couple of weeks. I am taking ibuprofen every four hours to take away any inflammation which is helping a lot. I am thinking about running to work the next few days. That way I am only running 5.25 miles at one time even though it will be twice, there will be a long break in between. I am hopping that it will not aggravate the Achilles.

No comments:

Post a Comment