I run ultra marathons. This profiles my race reports and training runs. The good and the bad.

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Tuesday training

Well today was not my best showing, but I got it done. I had stomach issues and had to make two pit stops. Never a fun thing to go through during a run. Pace was slower due to the heat which I think brought on the stomach issues.

I went out really strong and did not for see anything coming on. At the 3 mile mark it all went down hill. Got to the turn-a-round point in a little under 55 minutes and the way back took me around 72 minutes, but I did go a quarter mile further on the way back.

I ran into the weird old man again, but this time he had no clothes on but socks, shoes and his ball cap. It was disturbing. I was about done and I saw Patsy turning into the trail. I tried to yell at her, but the wind was too strong and I was to far away. So I started sprinting to catch her. I wanted to warn her about the naked old man.

As I thought ,she did not want to go back there on her own. So we ran back together back to the house and she finished her run on the treadmill at the Y. We went to the Core Express class and then I did a shoulder workout while Patsy ran.

I ran 10.32 in 2:07:07

No comments:

Post a Comment