I run ultra marathons. This profiles my race reports and training runs. The good and the bad.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Training thus far this week.

Tuesday I got to go out on the trail. With the rain we had a few days ago it still had some mud to deal with. A day after doing a lower body workout, I was quite sore. I felt like I was wearing a parachute on my back trying to pull myself. Every step was a struggle. I managed to stay around a 10:30 mile mile.

Wednesday was very busy, so I was not able to get to the Y till around 7:30 last night and hit the treadmill. for my run. The treadmill is a moral booster for me. I run better on a treadmill than I ever do outside. Bad part about it is, there is not a whole lot of time between the two runs. Very sad I know.

Tuesday 8 miles in 1:23:10
Wednesday 12 miles 1:37:01

No comments:

Post a Comment