I run ultra marathons. This profiles my race reports and training runs. The good and the bad.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Start of training this week

Will Tuesday I started out on a 4 mile run with my wife Patsy. Got home threw on a shirt and headed to the Y for a Core Express class. Then I hit the treadmill to do another 6 miles. I then did a chest and back workout on the weights.

Today I did a 10 mile run on the streets. Headed North 5 miles and back. Last nights treadmill run was effortless and today I believe I took around four little walk breaks. I just can't explain how one day goes so good and the next, it fills like I'm running for the first time in my life.

I was happy with how they went regardless if I had to walk or just breezing through it.

Tuesday run w/Patsy- 4 miles 43:07
                Treadmill- 6.03 46:39

Wednesday- 10 miles 1:37:59

No comments:

Post a Comment