I run ultra marathons. This profiles my race reports and training runs. The good and the bad.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thursday Training/Run

Today was nothing like yesterday thank God!! I went to the Y and did a triceps and chest workout, then went to Core Express class and then I did my training run on the treadmill. My sinus infection is under control today. I had all the energy I needed to workout today.

I was able to hold a 9:13 minute mile pace through the whole run. I was very happy with that. I have not been keeping hydrated through the day like I should. So I started out the run behind. I went through my bottle of Inifni in the first 4 miles to get a lot of electrolytes in quickly. I had three other water bottles to get me through the rest of the run. I only went through two of them.

I could have went at a faster pace, but it felt so comfortable, I decided just to stay with it and just enjoy Sports Center. Was on the treadmill long enough, they repeated the highlights of today's baseball games again.

I ran 10 miles in 1:32:29.

No comments:

Post a Comment