I run ultra marathons. This profiles my race reports and training runs. The good and the bad.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wednesday Training/Run

To start things off. I went to the doctor today, because I thought that I have a sinus infection and my suspicions were correct. With this, I have not had the energy level I usually do and suffering a lot of head pain. I decided to do my workout and run anyway.

After the doctor, I went to the Y and did a shoulder and bicep workout. Went home filled my water bottles and headed out into the wind first so I would have it at my back on the way home. Nothing seemed to go well after 4 miles. Like I said, my energy level was about a 2 and my head was throbbing the whole time and then I started to feel nauseated.

I walked a total of about a mile on the way back home. Made a pit stop at a Micky D's on the way home, and this helped me to run most the rest of the way home even though I didn't feel up to it. I am hoping that the antibotics I am taking will help out before tomorrow night's run.

I did 10.12 miles in 1:58:26

No comments:

Post a Comment